Tuesday 2 May 2017

Hello

Well, this is new.

This is a place I'm going to be putting regular thoughts about the theatre I've liked and hated.

Almost all the criticism will be out of date, because this isn't predominantly an exercise in recommendation or even reviewing, more one of longform (-ish -- I'm not made of time) criticism to inform practice and organise thoughts and hopefully offer some somewhat insightful, at the very least hypercritical, thoughts.

It makes no pretence to being anything like impartial or distant: I have a very human set of interests and dislikes, and I'm not going to go around suggesting otherwise.

But I'm keeping it anonymous (or at least an internet-version of anonymity) because "clean hands do no useful work" and if I'm rude about people I know, or will know, I'd rather not then have my dirty hands on public display for them to feel offended by personally.

Here goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment